To search for local services, support and advice;
- You can enter a key word in ‘search by keyword’.
- You can search for everything within your local postcode area. If you reduce the area or your search on the right hand side of the screen click the milage only once and don’t press go. It will automatically update the search terms.
- You can make an advanced search for services for specific conditions or user groups.
- You can also search by type of service. These are ‘Health & fitness; Social Groups & Self help and Support Services & Advice’.Within these areas you can choose a sub-category from the drop-down list to help you find exactly what you are looking for. For example, if you are looking to refer an individual to a support group, who is caring for somebody with learning disabilities you would click on ‘Social Groups & Self-Help’, select the ‘Carers’Support’ sub-category, and then browse the results.
- If you would like to filter the results further, based upon more specific criteria, for example postcode, you can use the filters on the right hand side of the screen and click on GO.
- Finally, you can browse the directory via the A-Z search; either by organisation name, or by activity name
If you still can’t find what you are looking for please contact the Connect Well Team on 01227 772248 or use the contact form and we will endevour to assist you in finding what you need.